Aluminum and structural steel welders / fabricators: Click to register >> Welder / fabricators
Scaffolders click to register >> Scaffolders
CNC + Machinists click to register >> CNC / Machinists
Spraypainters you can email painter @ skillselect.sg
See more here http://www.skillselect.sg/spraypainter/
Building and Construction trades email CV to register @ skillselect.sg
Sorry we do not place any electrical roles, no safety supervisors.
You are assessed on your CV, English, and skills match to employer needs, then shortlisted for workshop checks. Only shortlisted candidates are contacted.
You are charged a manpower fee only after a work visa is issued, and the fees adhere to the Singapore MoM regulations for Employment agencies.
You do NOT need NZQA assessments for a trades level / work visa. Save your money.
You do NOT need IELTS for a trades level / work visa.
You DO need clear speaking / listening English skills for work-sites. We assess that face to face, and can accurately measure you with Pearson computer-based English testing if needed.
Fabricator - Weldersfabricator @ skillselect.sg
- Able to read and measure off workshop plans and marking.
- Workshop experience ideal
- Roles for workshop and structural / site erection.
- Must show ability to work off drawings and mark/cut on site.
- Marine hull or plate fabricators are normally not suitable.
Scaffoldersscaffolder @ skillselect.sg
- Must hold original scaffolding tickets /passes or Qualifications.
- Show 3 years experience with original service documents.
- Good English standard – will be tested.
Register your CV
CV: in Word / doc / docx format.
- We automatically scan your CV and sort according to occupation and skills, so please send in word doc format.
- CVs sent as images, or photographs from phones will not be accepted. If you need help preparing your CV, we can suggest service providers for you.
- You must also attach proof of your experience and qualifications.
- Scan Passes / Qualifications, OR any service letters ( you must have the originals) that show you are a skilled applicant.
- Take your ORIGINAL documents to any print shop or internet cafe, and ask them to scan to PDF. Then store these in your email, USB and email to us.
- All applications will be reviewed, but due to the volume of inquiries, only those suitable will be notified to attend face-to-face registration. Applications are only accepted online. No walk-ins.
- Send your CV to the specific emails above, or to the email below: